This week I listened to J.P. Morgan Funds' Chief Global Strategist and Head of the Global Market Insights Strategy Team David Kelly with Tom Keene on Bloomberg. Kelly described further easing as toxic. He recommended raising interest rates to more normalized levels.
And I agree.
From my perch, Ben Bernanke has lost his way home, and a U.S. stock market buoyed by the promise or notion of a monetary put is misguided.
At the time of publication, Kass had no positions in stocks mentioned.
Shorting Mister Softee for a Trade
Originally published on Wednesday, Aug. 29 at 9:59 a.m. EDT.
Home Prices Keep Climbing
Originally published on Tuesday, Aug. 28 at 2:09 p.m. EDT.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV