L'Auberge Baton Rouge provides a best-in-market casino entertainment complex featuring an expansive single-level, 74,000 square foot casino; nearly 1,500 slot machines; 50 table games, including a poker room; a 12-story hotel with 205 guest rooms and a rooftop pool; four dining outlets; a unique casino entertainment lounge with breathtaking views of the Mississippi River; 2,400 total parking spaces, including 800 in a covered parking garage; a multi-purpose event center with concert seating for over 1,500 people or banquet seating for up to 800 people; and outdoor festival grounds with capacity for up to 2,500.
A complete project fact sheet can be found at www.mylauberge.com .
About Pinnacle Entertainment
Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. owns and operates seven casinos, located in Louisiana, Missouri, and Indiana, and a racetrack in Ohio. In addition, Pinnacle holds a 26% ownership stake in Asian Coast Development (Canada) Ltd. (ACDL), an international development and real estate company currently developing Vietnam's first large-scale integrated resort on the Ho Tram Strip.Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol PNK. To learn more about Pinnacle Entertainment, please visit www.pnkinc.com. The Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=13121 L'Auberge is a registered trademark of Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. The L'Auberge Casino & Hotel Baton Rouge logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=14465 The photos are also available via AP PhotoExpress.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Vincent J. Zahn, CFA VP, Finance & Investor Relations 702/541-7777 or email@example.com Media Relations Kerry Andersen Director, Media Relations & Public Affairs 337/395-7631 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV