"This opening is the result of diligent work by an immensely skilled group of leaders at a property now brought to life on this exciting day for Pinnacle and Baton Rouge by our talented and enthusiastic team members," said Anthony Sanfilippo, President and CEO of Pinnacle. "We thank the citizens of Baton Rouge for their vote of confidence and look forward to being a vital part of regional tourism and the local community."
"The premier casino in the region is now open for business and we are excited to welcome guests for the first time as we extend the iconic L'Auberge brand into the thriving Baton Rouge market," said L'Auberge Vice President and General Manager Mickey Parenton. "We are thrilled to share it with our guests and the Baton Rouge community; from the expansive vibrant casino to the luxurious hotel and our distinct restaurants with breathtaking riverfront views, we look forward to creating memorable moments for our guests.""We welcome the opening of L'Auberge Casino and Hotel in Baton Rouge with the more than 1,000 new jobs and 1,200 construction jobs it has created that positively impact our local economy," said Baton Rouge Mayor-President Melvin 'Kip' Holden. He adds, "Pinnacle Entertainment chose to make this significant investment in East Baton Rouge Parish and we look forward to working with them and their employees as they become another great asset in promoting our city as a great place to live and visit." L'Auberge Baton Rouge created more than 1,000 permanent new jobs with an anticipated tax impact of more than $50 million annually. The $368 million property created 1,200 construction jobs. L'Auberge Baton Rouge is Pinnacle's fourth property in Louisiana bringing the Company's investment in the state to more than one billion dollars. Pinnacle now employs more than 5,000 team members in Louisiana.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV