BATON ROUGE, La. and LAS VEGAS, Aug. 31, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE:PNK) announced it will open L'Auberge Casino & Hotel Baton Rouge, the Company's new $368 million casino entertainment property overlooking the Mississippi River, on Saturday, September 1, 2012 at 2:00pm CDT. The final step in the formal licensing and approval process was successfully completed earlier today clearing the way for tomorrow's opening. The planned August 29 grand opening was postponed due to Hurricane Isaac.
"We are pleased to finalize our regulatory approvals and debut the newest member of the Pinnacle Entertainment family; L'Auberge Baton Rouge," said Pinnacle President and CEO Anthony Sanfilippo. He adds, "Our more than 1,000 team members are excited to open the doors and welcome our first guests to L'Auberge in our casino, hotel and restaurants."
L'Auberge Baton Rouge created more than 1,000 permanent new jobs with an anticipated tax impact of more than $50 million annually. The $368 million property also generated 1,200 construction jobs. L'Auberge Baton Rouge is Pinnacle's fourth property in Louisiana bringing the Company's investment in the state to more than $1 billion. Pinnacle now employs more than 5,000 team members in Louisiana.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV