FOX Business Network’s (FBN) special coverage of the Republican National Convention (RNC) anchored by Neil Cavuto beat CNBC’s special report anchored by Larry Kudlow and John Harwood in both total viewers and in the coveted 25-54 demographic, according to Nielsen Media Research.
Cavuto’s three-day primetime coverage achieved an 85 percent advantage in the 10-11:30 PM/ET timeslot over CNBC’s Your Money Your Vote with 265,000 total viewers to CNBC’s 143,000. In the 25-54 demo, Cavuto averaged 100,000 viewers, a 59 percent lead over CNBC’s 63,000. In addition, Cavuto’s three hour special (8-11:30 PM/ET) also beat CNBC’s primetime coverage during the RNC by 47 percent in total viewers with 255,000 to CNBC’s 173,000 and by 13% in the demo with 88,000 to CNBC’s 78,000 viewers. On the last night of the RNC, Cavuto scored a record 417,000 viewers in the 10 PM/ET hour. FBN is available in approximately half as many homes as CNBC.
FOX Business Network (FBN) is a financial news channel delivering real-time information across all platforms that impact both Main Street and Wall Street. Headquartered in New York—the business capital of the world—FBN launched in October 2007 under the leadership of FOX News Chairman & CEO Roger Ailes and is now available in more than 60 million homes in major markets across the United States. Owned by News Corp, the network has bureaus in Chicago, Los Angeles, Washington, DC and London. On the web at www.foxbusiness.com
For more information, please go to
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV