TULSA, Okla., Aug. 31, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Educational Development Corporation (Nasdaq:EDUC) ( http://www.edcpub.com ) today announced their quarterly cash dividend.
The Board of Directors has authorized a $0.12 per share cash dividend. The dividend will be paid on September 21, 2012 to shareholders of record September 14, 2012.
Betsy Richert has been appointed to the Board of Directors, effective August 31, 2012. Ms. Richert brings an extensive educational background, including teaching, and school and library credentials, to the EDUC Board.About Educational Development Corporation Educational Development Corporation sells children's books, including Usborne Books and the Kane/Miller line of international children's titles through a multi-level sales organization of independent consultants, through 5,000 retail stores and over the Internet. More than 1,600 different titles are available for children of all ages, with periodic new additions. The Educational Development logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5083
CONTACT: Educational Development Corporation Randall White, (918) 622-4522
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV