CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CF) today announced its participation in the following upcoming investor events:
- On Tuesday, September 11, 2012, the company will appear at 2:00 p.m. ET at the 2012 Credit Suisse Chemical and Ag Science Conference in New York City.
- On Wednesday, September 12, 2012, the company will appear at 10:00 a.m. ET at the KeyBanc Capital Markets 2012 Basic Materials and Packaging Conference in Boston, MA.
Investors who wish to access the live conference webcasts should visit the Investor Relations section of the company's website at www.cfindustries.com. The presentation will later be archived on the CF Industries Holdings, Inc. website.
About CF Industries Holdings, Inc.
CF Industries Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is a global leader in nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer manufacturing and distribution, serving both agricultural and industrial customers. CF Industries, headquartered in Deerfield, Illinois, operates world-class nitrogen fertilizer manufacturing complexes in the central United States and Canada; conducts phosphate mining and manufacturing operations in Central Florida; and distributes plant nutrients through a system of terminals, warehouses, and associated transportation equipment located primarily in the Midwestern United States. The company also owns 50 percent interests in GrowHow UK Limited, a fertilizer manufacturer in the United Kingdom; an ammonia facility in The Republic of Trinidad and Tobago; and KEYTRADE AG, a global fertilizer trading organization headquartered near Zurich, Switzerland. CF Industries routinely posts investor announcements and additional information on the company’s Web site at www.cfindustries.com and encourages those interested in the company to check there frequently.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV