In addition, Dr. Snitman noted, “It is an honor to be an Array founder, serve on its leadership team and Board, and contribute to its success. Array’s ability to discover and advance drug candidates that have the promise to impact millions of patient lives has attracted some of the most well-respected pharmaceutical company partners in the industry, including Novartis, AstraZeneca, Roche/Genentech, Amgen and Celgene. I am excited to continue leading our business development activities as we focus on maximizing the value of our non-oncology assets, including our pain drug candidate, ARRY-797 and our asthma drug candidate, ARRY-502, through strategic partnerships.”
And Dr. Bullock said, “It has been a privilege to help Array grow and mature into a fully-integrated biopharmaceutical company. Now with new leadership and the stage set for commercial success, it is time for the Board’s representation to evolve as well.”
The decisions to leave the Board did not arise from any disagreement on any matter relating to the Company’s operations, policies or practices.
Earlier this year, Array appointed two new independent directors to Array’s Board: Liam Ratcliffe, Ph.D., M.D., and Gwen Fyfe, M.D., both with extensive clinical development experience.About Array BioPharma Array BioPharma Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of targeted small-molecule drugs to treat patients afflicted with cancer. Array is evolving into a late-stage development company, with two wholly-owned programs, ARRY-614 and ARRY-520, and three partnered programs, selumetinib partnered with AstraZeneca, MEK162 partnered with Novartis, and danoprevir, partnered with InterMune / Roche, which have the potential to begin Phase 3 or pivotal trials by the end of calendar year 2013. For more information on Array, please go to www.arraybiopharma.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV