Cliffs Natural Resources
Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF), a miner of iron ore metallurgical coal to the steel industry, had a banner year in 2011. Firm prices for its commodities fueled solid 40% gross margins, which led to profits of more than $11 a share.
Yet the positive backdrop has melted away, and profits are expected to fall by around 40% this year before rebounding to around $7 or $8 a share in 2013 and 2014.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV