Recalls This Week: Coffee Makers, Bikes, Paint
INCIDENTS: One incident worldwide in which the rider lost the function of both brakes. No reports of injury or property damage.
HOW MANY: About 100 (about 600 of the 2010 and 2011 Shiv Modules and 2012 Shiv TT modules were recalled in April 2012).
FOR MORE: Call Specialized customer service at 877-808-8154 or visit http://www.specialized.com/us/en/support/safety-notices
BICYCLESDETAILS: Various models of Huffy, Iron Horse, Mongoose, Northwoods, Pacific, Razor and Schwinn bicycles retailed by Meijer Inc. of Grand Rapids, and sold at Meijer stores in Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky from March through August 2012. The two-wheeled youth and adult bicycles measure 20 inches or more. They were assembled on-site at Meijer stores by Serv-U-Success of Grandville, Mich., and have a Serv-U-Success assembly sticker located on the bottom of the bicycle frame between the pedals or on the back of the frame facing the rear tire. WHY: Pedals on the bicycles can loosen or detach during use, posing a fall hazard to the rider. INCIDENTS: 29 reports of pedals detaching or coming loose during use, including 16 reports of minor injuries. HOW MANY: About 68,000. FOR MORE: Call Meijer at 800-927-8699 or visit http://www4.meijer.com/recall/bikebooklet.pdf for more information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV