Bernanke Fails to Move Gold Market Lower
VANCOUVER (Silver Gold Bull) -- Following the solid gains in the price of gold last week and the much more explosive rise in the price of silver, all expectations (even among normally bearish commentators) were that bullion prices would continue rising this week. That all changed Monday morning, however.
At that point the Corporate Media released their script for this week (written by the banking cabal itself). They "predicted" that B.S. Bernanke would "disappoint the market" when his prepared remarks would be released to the world on Aug. 31.
Experienced commentators and investors alike immediately understood the game being played, since it's been played on countless occasions in the past.
- The Corporate Media announces in advance that "all eyes" are awaiting some upcoming propaganda bulletin and then hype it day after day as the event approaches
- The bankers focus all of their market-rigging activities on that day, so when the "prediction" comes true (surprise, surprise) they can pounce on the market and (initially) drive prices lower based on the "reason" being hyped by the Corporate Media all week
- Once the downward momentum has been built up, the bankers then attempt to drive all leveraged traders out of their positions, creating yet more downward momentum and causing all sorts of "technical damage" on the charts
- The Corporate Media then hypes that technical damage as a further "reason" to do more gold- and silver-selling
It's such a blatant tag-team act that it no longer surprises any sophisticated Players in the market. Instead, knowing that the manipulation is on the way; sophisticated investors (led by the Big Buyers) allow the bankers and Corporate Media to work for them.Once the Script has been written that an attack is coming, these Buyers stop buying -- and simply wait for the ambush to arrive. Thus Monday morning I informed readers that we could forget about all the upward momentum from the previous week. The market would move (more or less) sideways until Friday morning (and the bankers' ambush). Experienced investors understood that all that would have been gained by pushing prices higher this week was that the bankers (and media) would be able to engineer a sharp reversal in the market (creating much worse optics) and a much greater probability of medium-term success for this manipulation operation. So, instead, it is the Big Buyers who wait to execute their own ambush; perhaps more properly characterized as a counter-attack. They let the market drift prior to the announced propaganda -- giving no opportunity for the bankers to engineer any sort of "sharp reversal" on their day of attack. Knowing the market is going to instantly be driven lower the moment the propaganda is released, the Big Buyers gleefully await that instant drop in price -- and then they start buying . . . big. At that point the battle is commenced. When the bankers' propaganda reigns supreme, this buying is unable to reverse the downward move, merely abbreviate it. However, when the bankers' propaganda is no longer of sufficient potency we see a much different picture -- like today. The entire ambush-event itself is so brief on such days that we must literally look at a gold chart showing the minute-by-minute action in order to watch the battle unfold. Today, the propaganda ammunition (courtesy of B.S. Bernanke) was released at 10:00 am Eastern time.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV