BALTIMORE (Stockpickr) -- It probably goes without saying that George Soros is a polarizing figure. Ever since throwing his weight around in political circles, the Hungarian transplant has earned his fair share of fans and detractors.
But while his politics are one thing, his success as a hedge fund manager is less up for debate.
Soros earned fame as an investor at the internationally focused Quantum Fund with Jim Rogers, a hedge fund family that's managed by his firm, Soros Fund Management. With SFM at Quantum's helm, the fund has crushed most investors' returns, earning a reported 20% return annually for the last four decades.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV