Constant Contact (CTCT) is a provider of on-demand engagement marketing tools, including e-mail marketing, social media marketing, event marketing and online survey products. This stock is trading up 3% at $19.02 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 469,000Average Volume: 569,671 Volume % Change: 77% Shares of CTCT are moving sharply higher today after meeting with the company's management, Stifel Nicolaus said it believes their fiscal 2013 revenue growth could surpass 20%. Now, the firm is more confident that demand for the company's core email-marketing business is still healthy and has stabilized. Stifel Nicolaus maintained its buy rating on the stock. >>5 Stocks Set to Soar on Bullish Earnings From a technical perspective, CTCT is moving to the upside here with decent volume right off some near-term support at its 50-day moving average of $18.21. This move is quickly pushing CTCT within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once CTCT takes out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $20.35 to $21.40 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once CTCT sustains a move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 569,671 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then CTCT will have an excellent chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $22.78 to its 200-day moving average of $23.49. On the flipside, I would avoid CTCT or look for short-biased trades if it fails to trigger that breakout, and then moves back below some near-term support at $17.65 with high volume. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, check out the Stocks Rising On Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV