Siemens (SI) is an integrated technology company with activities in the fields of industry, energy and healthcare. This stock is trading up 1% at $94.17 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 824,000Average Volume: 651,343 Volume % Change: 170% From a technical perspective, SI is moving modestly higher here with above average volume, and it's starting to push into breakout territory above some past overhead resistance at $94.08. >>5 European Stocks Too Cheap to Ignore Traders should now look for long-biased trades in SI as long as it's trending above its 200-day moving average of $91.81 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 651,343 shares as bullish. If SI can hold its trend above $91.81, and more importantly above $94.08, then it has a great chance of re-testing or taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $97.50 to $102.50. I would avoid SI or look for short-biased trades if it fails to hold above those levels and then drops below some previous support at $90 with high volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV