Trex (TREX) manufactures and distributes wood/plastic composite products, as well as related accessories, primarily for residential and commercial decking and railing applications. This stock is trading up 2.6% at $30.81 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 290,000Average Volume: 228,649 Volume % Change: 171% >>5 Rocket Stocks to Buy Into September From a technical perspective, TREX is moving modestly higher here with above average volume, and it's starting to push into breakout territory above some near-term overhead resistance at $30.06. This stock has recently spiked big from a low of $24.51 to today's intraday high of $31.06. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in TREX as long as it's trending above its 50-day moving average of $28.88 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 228,649 shares as bullish. If TREX can hold its trend above $28.88, and more importantly above $30.06, then this stock will have a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $31.66 to $32.46.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV