Turkcell (TKC) is a provider of mobile communications services in Turkey. This stock is trading up 6.3% at $14.82 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.1 millionAverage Volume: 512,700 Volume % Change: 346% >>4 Tech Stocks Set to Shine From a technical perspective, TKC is gapping up strong here with heavy volume. This move has pushed TKC into breakout territory, since shares have moved above some near-term overhead resistance levels at $14.33 to $14.36. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in TKC as long as it can hold its trend above $13.70 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 512,700 shares as bullish. If TKC can hold that trend, then this stock has a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $15.75 to $16.84.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV