- Fuel: Filed today; decrease of $14.67 (from $48.60 to $33.93)
- Purchased power: Filed today; increase of 70 cents (from $11.74 to $12.44)
- Environmental compliance: Filed Aug. 30; decrease of 42 cents (from $5.45 to $5.03)
- New nuclear generation: Filed May 1 and revised by a partial deferral requested Aug. 14; increase of $1.87 (from $2.86 to $4.73)
- Energy-efficiency programs: To be filed Sept. 12; projecting minimal change from the current $2.88 charge.
Progress Energy Florida Files Requests To Reduce Customer Rates
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.