Another stock that looks ready to trigger a major breakout trade is Inphi (IPHI), a provider of high-speed analog semiconductor solutions for the communications and computing markets.
If you take a look at the chart for Inphi, you'll notice that this stock has been uptrending very strong for the last three months and change, with shares soaring from a $7.99 to its recent high of $11.93 a share. During that uptrend, shares of IPHI have been consistently making higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish technical price action. That bullish move has now pushed IPHI within range of triggering a major breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV