BURLINGTON, Mass., Aug. 31, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. (Nasdaq:LMAT) is presenting at the Stifel Nicolaus 2012 Healthcare Conference at the Four Seasons Hotel, Boston, MA. David Roberts, President, will provide an update on the Company on Thursday, September 6, 2012 at 3:15 pm EDT.
LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. will also be hosting an Analyst Day to update the investment community on the Company, its growth initiatives and strategic priorities. Analyst Day will be held Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, 148 W 51st Street, New York, NY and will begin at 9:30 am EDT and conclude at 12:30 pm EDT. Please contact Aaron McKeon ( firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information regarding Analyst Day.
About LeMaitre VascularLeMaitre Vascular is a provider of devices and implants for the treatment of peripheral vascular disease, a condition that affects more than 20 million people worldwide. The Company develops, manufactures and markets disposable and implantable vascular devices to address the needs of its core customer, the vascular surgeon. The Company's diversified product portfolio consists of brand name devices used in arteries and veins outside of the heart, including the Over-the-Wire LeMaitre Valvulotome, the Pruitt F3 Carotid Shunt and The UnBalloon. Additional information can be found at http://www.lemaitre.com .
CONTACT: LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. Investor Relations +1-781-221-2266 http://www.lemaitre.com http://www.lemaitre.com/investor
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV