Clearwire To Present At Bank Of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Media, Communications & Entertainment Conference
BELLEVUE, Wash., Aug. 31, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clearwire Corporation (NASDAQ: CLWR) today announced that Hope Cochran, Clearwire's CFO, will speak at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Media, Communications & Entertainment Conference on September 12 at 8:00 a.m. Pacific in Beverly Hills, CA.
Interested parties are invited to register in advance at http://investors.clearwire.com/ to listen to the live audio webcast presentation. A replay of the webcast will also be available.
About Clearwire Clearwire Corporation (NASDAQ: CLWR), through its operating subsidiaries, is a leading provider of 4G wireless broadband services offering services in areas of the U.S. where more than 130 million people live. The company holds the deepest portfolio of wireless spectrum available for data services in the U.S. Clearwire serves retail customers through its own CLEAR ® brand as well as through wholesale relationships with some of the leading companies in the retail, technology and telecommunications industries. The company is constructing a next-generation 4G LTE Advanced-ready network to address the capacity needs of the market, and is also working closely with the Global TDD-LTE Initiative and China Mobile to further the TDD-LTE ecosystem. Clearwire is headquartered in Bellevue, Wash. Additional information is available at http://www.clearwire.com .
CONTACT: Investor Relations: Alice Ryder, 425-636-5828 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Relations: Susan Johnston, 425-216-7913 email@example.com JLM Partners for Clearwire Mike DiGioia or Jeremy Pemble, 206-381-3600 firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV