Air Transport Services Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATSG) announced today that on Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8:35 a.m. Eastern Daylight Saving Time, Joe Hete, President and CEO, and Quint Turner, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at Dahlman Rose & Company’s Global Transportation Conference at the Omni Hotel in New York City.
The Company’s presentation will be webcast live and on a replay basis. It can be accessed on the Company’s website at www.atsginc.com or through the following link: http://wsw.com/webcast/dahlman15/atsg/.
Hete and Turner will discuss with investors ATSG’s unique business model as the leading independent provider of converted Boeing 767 freighter aircraft offering a full range of complementary services. ATSG’s business model allows it to deploy its freighters in support of its customers’ specific needs, via a mix of long-term dry leases or shorter-term ACMI operating agreements, generating strong cash flow returns.
About ATSGATSG is a leading provider of aircraft leasing and air cargo transportation and related services to domestic and foreign air carriers and other companies that outsource their air cargo lift requirements. ATSG, through its leasing and airline subsidiaries, is the world's largest owner and operator of converted Boeing 767 freighter aircraft. Through its principal subsidiaries, including three airlines with separate and distinct U.S. FAA Part 121 Air Carrier certificates, ATSG provides aircraft leasing, air cargo lift, aircraft maintenance services and airport ground services. ATSG's subsidiaries include ABX Air, Inc.; Airborne Global Solutions, Inc.; Air Transport International, LLC; Cargo Aircraft Management, Inc.; Capital Cargo International Airlines, Inc.; and Airborne Maintenance and Engineering Services, Inc. For more information, please see www.atsginc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV