Alterra Capital To Present At The Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 2012 Insurance Conference
Alterra Capital Holdings Limited (“Alterra”) (NASDAQ: ALTE; BSX: ALTE.BH) announced today that W. Marston (Marty) Becker, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the 2012 KBW Conference to be held at the Crowne Plaza Times Square, New York. The presentation will be on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 10:20 am Eastern Time, and can be accessed via the company's website at: www.alterracap.com. There will be a live webcast of the presentation that may be accessed via the following link:
Also in attendance will be Doug Worman, CEO Alterra USA and Susan Spivak Bernstein, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations.
Alterra Capital Holdings Limited is a global enterprise dedicated to providing diversified specialty insurance and reinsurance products to corporations, public entities and property and casualty insurers.Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements The presentation may include forward-looking statements that reflect Alterra’s current views with respect to future events and financial performance. These forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those suggested by such statements. For further information regarding cautionary statements and factors affecting Alterra’s future results, please refer to the most recent reports on Form 10-K and Form 10-Q and other documents filed by Alterra with the SEC. Alterra undertakes no obligation to update or revise publicly any forward-looking statement whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV