PLAINSBORO, N.J., Aug. 31, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq:IART) announced today that it will present at the following conferences in the next few weeks:
- On Thursday, September 6, 2012, Mr. Jack Henneman, Chief Financial Officer of Integra, will host one-on-one meetings with investors at the Barrington Research Growth Conference in Chicago, IL.
- At 3:00 PM ET on Monday, September 10, 2012, Mr. Peter Arduini, President and Chief Executive Officer of Integra, will present at the Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference in New York City. A live webcast will be accessible through a link provided on the Investor Relations homepage of Integra's website, www.integralife.com .
- At 8:00 AM ET on Thursday, September 13, 2012, Mr. Henneman will present at the C.L. King Best Ideas Conference in New York City. This presentation will not be webcast.
- Also on Thursday, September 13 at 4:00 PM ET, Mr. Henneman will present at ThinkEquity's Annual Growth Conference in New York City. This presentation will not be webcast.
Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical devices, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedics, neurosurgery, spine, reconstructive and general surgery. For more information, please visit www.integralife.com
Statements made at the upcoming conference may be forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ from predicted results. Forward-looking factors that may be discussed include, but are not limited to, future financial performance, new product development, governmental approvals, market potential and resulting sales as well as potential therapeutic applications, and additional acquisitions. These risks and uncertainties include market conditions and other factors beyond the Company's control and the economic, competitive, governmental, technological and other factors identified under the heading "Risk Factors" included in item IA of Integra's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011 and information contained in subsequent filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission could affect actual results. These forward-looking statements are made only as the date thereof, and the Company undertakes no obligation to update or revise the forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
CONTACT: Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation John B. Henneman, III Executive Vice President Finance and Administration and Chief Financial Officer (609) 275-0500 email@example.com Investor Relations: Angela Steinway (609) 936-2268 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV