PLAINSBORO, N.J., Aug. 31, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq:IART) announced today that it will present at the following conferences in the next few weeks:
- On Thursday, September 6, 2012, Mr. Jack Henneman, Chief Financial Officer of Integra, will host one-on-one meetings with investors at the Barrington Research Growth Conference in Chicago, IL.
- At 3:00 PM ET on Monday, September 10, 2012, Mr. Peter Arduini, President and Chief Executive Officer of Integra, will present at the Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference in New York City. A live webcast will be accessible through a link provided on the Investor Relations homepage of Integra's website, www.integralife.com .
- At 8:00 AM ET on Thursday, September 13, 2012, Mr. Henneman will present at the C.L. King Best Ideas Conference in New York City. This presentation will not be webcast.
- Also on Thursday, September 13 at 4:00 PM ET, Mr. Henneman will present at ThinkEquity's Annual Growth Conference in New York City. This presentation will not be webcast.
Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical devices, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedics, neurosurgery, spine, reconstructive and general surgery. For more information, please visit www.integralife.com
Statements made at the upcoming conference may be forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ from predicted results. Forward-looking factors that may be discussed include, but are not limited to, future financial performance, new product development, governmental approvals, market potential and resulting sales as well as potential therapeutic applications, and additional acquisitions. These risks and uncertainties include market conditions and other factors beyond the Company's control and the economic, competitive, governmental, technological and other factors identified under the heading "Risk Factors" included in item IA of Integra's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011 and information contained in subsequent filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission could affect actual results. These forward-looking statements are made only as the date thereof, and the Company undertakes no obligation to update or revise the forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
CONTACT: Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation John B. Henneman, III Executive Vice President Finance and Administration and Chief Financial Officer (609) 275-0500 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relations: Angela Steinway (609) 936-2268 email@example.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts