Idera Pharmaceuticals, (NASDAQ: IDRA) a biotechnology company developing Toll-like receptor candidates for the treatment of autoimmune diseases and for use as vaccine adjuvants, today announced that members of the management team will be presenting at the Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference taking place at the Waldorf Astoria in New York City. The presentation will be made in the in North Foyer on Monday, September 10, from 11:15 to 11:40 AM.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available in the Investor section of Idera's website: www.iderapharma.com. An archived version will also be available on the Company's website after the event for a limited time.
About Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Idera Pharmaceuticals applies its proprietary Toll-like receptor (TLR) drug discovery platform to create immunomodulatory drug candidates and has clinical development programs in autoimmune diseases. Additionally, Idera has a collaboration with Merck & Co. for the use of TLR-targeted candidates as vaccine adjuvants. The Company is also advancing its gene-silencing oligonucleotide (GSO) technology for the purpose of inhibiting the expression of disease-promoting genes. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV