MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Aug. 31, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Audience, Inc. (Nasdaq:ADNC) today announced that Peter Santos, president and chief executive officer, and Kevin Palatnik, chief financial officer, will present at the Deutsche Bank 2012 Technology Conference on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 5:30pm PT / 8:30pm ET in Las Vegas, Nevada.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available on Audience's website at http://investor.audience.com/ . An archive of the webcast will be available until September 26, 2012.
About AudienceAudience is the leader in advanced voice and audio processing for mobile devices. Its family of earSmart™ intelligent voice processors is based on the processes of human hearing, to suppress background noise and enhance mobile voice quality. Audience's technology substantially improves the mobile voice experience, while also improving the performance of speech-based services, and enhancing audio quality for multimedia. Audience earSmart™ processors are featured in mobile devices from leading providers in Asia-Pacific, Europe and the U.S. The company is based in Mountain View, California. For more information, see www.audience.com . The Audience, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=13590 ADNC-F
CONTACT: Investors and Shareholders The Blueshirt Group Suzanne Craig 415-217-4962 email@example.com or Melanie Friedman 415-217-4964 firstname.lastname@example.org Media and Industry Analysts Diane Vanasse 408-242-0027 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV