SPOKANE, Wash., Aug. 31, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Potlatch Corporation (Nasdaq:PCH) announced today that Potlatch executive(s) will be presenting live via webcast a company overview to investors at the following conferences:
- September 11, 2012, RBC Industrial Conference (fireside chat) in Las Vegas, presenter will be Eric J. Cremers, executive vice president & chief financial officer at 11:30 a.m. Pacific time
- September 12, 2012, UBS Global Industrials conference in New York, presenters will be Michael J. Covey, chairman, president & chief executive officer and Eric J. Cremers, executive vice president & chief financial officer at 3:30 p.m. Eastern time
The live audio webcast of each presentation will be available via the Investor Resources page of Potlatch's website at www.potlatchcorp.com . An archived version of the Company's presentation for each webcast will also be available on this site following the webcast for approximately 30 days.
ABOUT POTLATCHPotlatch is a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) with approximately 1.43 million acres of timberland in Arkansas, Idaho and Minnesota. Potlatch, a verified forest practices leader, is committed to providing superior returns to stockholders through long-term stewardship of its forest resources. The company also conducts a land sales and development business and operates wood products manufacturing facilities through its taxable REIT subsidiary. More information about Potlatch can be found on the company's website at www.potlatchcorp.com . The Potlatch Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11346
CONTACT: (Investors) Eric Cremers 509-835-1521 (Media) Mark Benson 509-835-1513
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV