Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: IESC) today announced new corporate and divisional appointments.
Heather Sahrbeck was named interim general counsel. Ms. Sahrbeck, who joined IES in May as corporate counsel, will assume the general counsel and corporate secretary responsibilities from William L. Fiedler who will leave the company at the end of the month. The company has initiated a search for a new general counsel.
Ms. Sahrbeck was previously a vice president and associate general counsel at Goldman, Sachs & Co. Prior to joining Goldman Sachs, Ms. Sahrbeck was employed by Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP where she specialized in securities offerings and mergers and acquisitions. She received a B.A. from Duke University and her J.D. from Duke University School of Law.
IES also announced that William A. Albright has joined the Company as vice president of corporate development. In this newly created position, Mr. Albright will focus on the identification, analysis and execution of strategic growth opportunities for IES. Mr. Albright was previously employed by BB&T Capital Partners and Wachovia Securities. He received a B.S. from Hampden-Sydney College and his MBA from Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth.IES also recently added five experienced professionals in its Commercial & Industrial business to strengthen its business development, operations and safety efforts. ABOUT INTEGRATED ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC. Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. is an infrastructure services company that enjoys leading positions in a broad range of markets for electrical and communications products and services. Our 2,300 employees serve clients throughout the United States. For more information about IES, please visit www.ies-co.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV