Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop Celebrates NFL and NCAA Partnerships with Tims Tailgate Sweepstakes and Game Day Donuts
DUBLIN, OH, Aug. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Tim Hortons Cafe & Shop wants to make football fans' tailgates even better this fall by giving away 80 Napoleon Gourmet Grills during its Tims Tailgate sweepstakes on Facebook and at special events beginning August 31.
The sweepstakes is made possible through a partnership with Napoleon and the restaurant chain's affiliation with collegiate and professional athletic programs. Winners will be awarded one of two Napoleon Gourmet Grills models, including the P450 Prestige Grill (valued at $999) or the Freestyle Portable Grill (valued at $189).
"Football is a part of the fabric of many of the communities that we serve," said Mike Meilleur, executive vice president Tim Hortons U.S. "We take pride in being part of our guests' daily routines and we want to be there as they cheer on their favorite team. The Tims Tailgate sweepstakes is just our way of joining in on the party."The sweepstakes is hosted on Facebook and at select tailgate events across the United States. To enter, one must "Like" the Tim Hortons U.S. Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/TimHortonsUS and complete the online entry form. Entrants can submit one entry per day, however there is no limit on the number of submitted entries per person. The bakery-cafe chain will be giving away 20 of the 80 grill prizes at tailgate parties sponsored by Napoleon on select game days, including:
- Saturday, September 1 : Ohio State vs. Miami University
- Saturday, September 8 : University of Michigan vs. Air Force
- Saturday, September 29 : Michigan State vs. Ohio State
- Sunday, September 30 : Buffalo Bills vs. New England Patriots
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV