GREENSBORO, N.C., Aug. 31, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Fresh Market, Inc. (Nasdaq:TFM) announced that on September 5, 2012, Craig Carlock, Chief Executive Officer and President and Lisa Klinger, Executive Vice President-Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Goldman Sachs 2012 Global Retailing Conference in New York, New York. The presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time and will be broadcast live over the Internet. The live webcast link to the presentation, and a copy of the accompanying slide presentation, will be available in the Investor Relations section of The Fresh Market's corporate website at www.thefreshmarket.com/company . The webcast replay can be accessed for up to 90 days at the same website address. During the presentation, Mr. Carlock and Ms. Klinger may answer questions concerning business and financial developments and trends and other business and financial matters. The responses to these questions, as well as other matters discussed during the presentation, may contain or constitute information that has not been previously disclosed.
About The Fresh Market, Inc.
Founded in 1982, The Fresh Market, Inc. is a specialty grocery retailer focused on providing high-quality products in a unique and inviting atmosphere with a high level of customer service. As of August 31, 2012, the company operates 124 stores in 24 states, located primarily in the Southeast, Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, and Northeast. For more information, please visit www.thefreshmarket.com .This press release is also available in the Investor Relations portion of The Fresh Market, Inc. website ( http://ir.thefreshmarket.com/).
CONTACT: Lisa K. Klinger EVP-Chief Financial Officer (336) 217-4070 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV