The eight pit stops for riders offer water and local produce.
Amid all the health care chatter, though, the sector is mostly absent from the RNC. Humana appears to be the most visible health care company here -- a suggestion Lubitz agreed with -- but attendees can find one other.
On page 81 of the official RNC program, UnitedHealth Group (UNH) took out a full page ad that displays the silhouette of an elephant running across an American flag: "UnitedHealth Group is proud to support the Republican National Convention."
The ad doesn't offer any goodies.-- Written by Joe Deaux in Tampa, Fla. >Contact by Email. Follow @JoeDeaux
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV