SAN JOSE, Calif., Aug. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ: XLNX) today announced its participation in SEMICON Taiwan 2012 at the 3D IC Technology Forum | SiP Global Summit 2012, taking place at the Taiwan World Trade Center (TWTC) Nangang Exhibition Hall in Taipei, Taiwan from September 5-7, 2012.
On Thursday, September 6, 2012, Vincent Tong, Xilinx senior vice president of worldwide quality and new product introductions, will deliver a keynote entitled, "The Evolution of 3D ICs: Leaping Ahead of Moore's Law to Deliver a 6.8B Transistor Device" and participate in an industry panel.
What: SEMICON Taiwan, 3D IC Technology ForumWhere: TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall, Taipei, Taiwan When: September 5-7, 2012 Given the growing importance of packaging and testing in the global semiconductor supply chain, SEMI is holding the SiP Global Summit under the auspices of SEMI's Taiwan Packaging and Testing Committee, as well as major international enterprises and research organizations. The two-day SiP Global Summit 2012 consists of two major forums: 3D IC Technology and Embedded Technology with representatives from 20 of the world's top-notch IT firms slated to share insights into the 3D IC, TSV, silicon interposer and embedded substrate technologies. Last year, participants in 3D IC Technology Forum agreed that realization of 3D IC and high volume manufacturing were not questions of "if," but "when." This year's forum – "3D IC Supply Chain Readiness - Confirmation and Clarification" – will examine industrial readiness and maturity throughout the entire infrastructure. Representatives from leading companies (2.5D/3D IC supply chain, including EDA, foundry, OSAT, etc.) will deliver keynotes and participate in a panel at the conclusion of the session.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV