The number of patients serviced during the current nine-month period was 5,762,000, which were 17% greater than the prior-year comparable quarter. Net revenue per patient for the nine-month period just ended was $83.57, which was 2% greater than the prior year comparable period. Earnings per share on net income were $1.05 per share for the nine-month period just ended, as compare to $0.92 per share in the prior year.
Thank you and I'll now turn the call over to Dr. Grodman.
Sam, thank you very much. I wouldn't care what word we use. Impressive, strong, Bio-Reference has demonstrated what we believe is a very impressive track record of growth and expansion for more than two decades and we are extremely pleased and proud to report another successful quarter of earnings, growth and innovation.During the first half of this fiscal year, this current fiscal year, we introduced OnkoMatch, our tumor genotyping program. Inherigen, our pan-ethnic carrier screen, and GenCerv one of the groundbreaking new services in oncology and Women’s Health, and we spent years developing. We believe that these new offerings will pave the way for our continued growth and expansion in future years. Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV