Groupon ( http://www.groupon.com) (NASDAQ: GRPN) today unveils the newest version of the Groupon shopping app (v. 2.0), boasting a more colorful, simplified user experience to encourage discovery of Groupon’s local merchants, Groupon Goods deals and Groupon Getaways destinations.
Features included in 2.0 include larger, vivid photography for every deal and new carousel scrolling to replace the previous tabbed navigation.
To download the free Groupon app or the 2.0 update, visit the iPhone App Store ( http://gr.pn/OMrWRY) or the Android Marketplace ( http://gr.pn/OMrZ0g). For more information on Groupon’s mobile services, visit www.groupon.com/mobile.
About GrouponGroupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) launched in November 2008 in Chicago, features a daily deal on the best stuff to do, eat, see and buy in 48 countries around the world. Groupon uses collective buying power to offer huge discounts and provide a win-win for businesses and consumers, delivering more than 1,000 daily deals globally. To subscribe for the best deals in your city, visit http://www.groupon.com. To learn how to become a featured business, visit http://www.grouponworks.com. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50393382&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV