LITTLE ROCK, Ark., Aug. 30, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Windstream Corp. (Nasdaq:WIN) today denied bribery and conspiracy allegations contained in an indictment returned by an Oklahoma grand jury. The allegations stem from a customer event that Windstream hosted at the 2007 NCAA Final Four men's basketball championship for business customers, including the Broken Arrow School District.
"We have always taken great pride in serving our customers with integrity," said John Fletcher, executive vice president and general counsel for Windstream. "We have cooperated fully in the investigation and will vigorously contest the charges."
About WindstreamWindstream Corp. (Nasdaq:WIN) is a leading provider of advanced network communications, including cloud computing and managed services, to businesses nationwide. The company also offers broadband, phone and digital TV services to consumers primarily in rural areas. Windstream has more than $6 billion in annual revenues and is listed on the S&P 500 index. For more information, visit www.windstream.com . The Windstream Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7044
CONTACT: Media Contact: David Avery, 501-748-5876 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV