Belden Inc. (NYSE: BDC), a global leader in signal transmission solutions for mission critical applications, today indicated that it will participate in two upcoming investor conferences. Specifics regarding each conference are as follows:
- Citi Technology Conference being held in New York City. John Stroup, President & CEO, will present at 2:45 p.m. Eastern on September 6 and this event will be webcast.
- Deutsche Bank’s 2012 Technology Conference being held in Las Vegas. John Stroup, President & CEO, will present at 12:30 p.m. Eastern on September 11 and this event will be webcast.
- CL King’s Best Ideas Conference being held in New York City. Henk Derksen, CFO, will present at 11:20 a.m. Eastern on September 12 and this event will be webcast.
- Longbow Industrial Manufacturing & Technology Conference being held in New York City on September 13 and this event will not be webcast.
- Morgan Stanley Industrial & Autos Conference being held in New York City. Henk Derksen, CFO, will present at 1:35 p.m. Eastern on September 14 and this event will be webcast.
About BeldenSt. Louis−based Belden Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets cable, connectivity, and networking products in markets including industrial automation, enterprise, transportation, infrastructure, and consumer electronics. It has approximately 7,600 employees, and provides value for industrial automation, enterprise, education, healthcare, entertainment and broadcast, sound and security, transportation, infrastructure, consumer electronics and other industries. Belden has manufacturing capabilities in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia, and a market presence in nearly every region of the world. Belden was founded in 1902, and today is a leader with some of the strongest brands in the signal transmission industry. For more information, visit www.belden.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts