Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (NASDAQ - ASNA), today announces that it will be presenting at Goldman Sachs 19 th Annual Global Retailing Conference to be held at The Plaza Hotel in New York, NY on September 6, 2012 at 2:35 p.m.
The Ascena Retail Group investor presentation will be webcast live and can be accessed at http://www.ascenaretail.com.
About Ascena Retail Group, Inc.
Ascena Retail Group, Inc. is a leading national specialty retailer of apparel for women and tween girls, operating through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, Justice, Lane Bryant, the dressbarn, maurices, and Catherines brands. The Company operates through its subsidiaries approximately 3,800 stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada.For more information, visit www.ascenaretail.com, www.shopjustice.com. www.lanebryant.com, www.cacique.com, www.dressbarn.com, www.maurices.com, and www.catherines.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV