LATROBE, Pa., Aug. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Kennametal Inc. (NYSE: KMT) announced today that Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Frank Simpkins, will meet with various members of the financial community on September 12, 2012, in Chicago, during the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS). Held every two years, IMTS is one of the largest industrial trade shows in the world and includes more than 1,800 exhibitors with approximately 15,000 new machine tools, controls, computers, software, components, systems and processes.
In addition, George Coulston, Vice President of Global Research & Development, will meet with various members of the financial community at the Longbow Research Industrial Manufacturing & Technology Conference in New York City on September 13, 2012. The slide presentation will be available on the company's website, www.kennametal.com through October 15, 2012. Once on the homepage, select "Investor Relations" and then "Events".
Kennametal Inc. (NYSE: KMT) delivers productivity to customers seeking peak performance in demanding environments by providing innovative custom and standard wear-resistant solutions. This proven productivity is enabled through our advanced materials sciences and application knowledge. Our commitment to a sustainable environment provides additional value to our customers. Companies operating in everything from airframes to coal mining, from engines to oil wells and from turbochargers to construction recognize Kennametal for extraordinary contributions to their value chains. In fiscal year 2012, customers bought approximately $2.7 billion of Kennametal products and services – delivered by our approximately 13,000 talented employees doing business in more than 60 countries – with more than 50 percent of these revenues coming from outside North America. Visit us at www.kennametal.com.SOURCE Kennametal Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV