Aug. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LivePerson, Inc. (Nasdaq: LPSN), a provider of real-time intelligent engagement solutions that increase conversions and improve customer experience, today announced LivePerson executives are scheduled to present at upcoming investor conferences during September.
LivePerson executives are scheduled to present at the following investor conferences:
- The 2012 Citi Technology Conference at the Hilton New York Hotel on September 4th at 1:30pm ET;
- Deutsche Bank's dbAccess 2012 Technology Conference to be held at Encore at Wynn Las Vegas on September 11th at 11:30am PT;
- ThinkEquity's 9th Annual Growth Conference to be held at Le Parker Meridien Hotel in New York on September 13 th at 10:00am ET;
- The third annual Credit Suisse Small & Mid Cap Conference at the New York Palace Hotel on September 21 st at 11:20am ET.
About LivePersonLivePerson, Inc. (Nasdaq: LPSN) offers a cloud-based platform that enables businesses to proactively connect in real-time with their customers via chat, voice, and content delivery at the right time, through the right channel, including websites, social media, and mobile devices. This "intelligent engagement" is driven by real-time behavioral analytics, producing connections based on a true understanding of business objectives and customer needs.
More than 8,500 companies rely on LivePerson's platform to increase conversions and improve customer experience, including Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Microsoft, Verizon, Sky,
, PNC, QVC and Orbitz.
LivePerson received the CODiE award for Best Content Management Solution in 2012 and for Best Ecommerce Solution in 2011, and has been named a Company of the Year by Frost and Sullivan in 2011. LivePerson is headquartered in
New York City
with offices in
For more information, please visit
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts