Exelixis, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXEL) announced today that Michael M. Morrissey, Ph.D., the company’s president and chief executive officer, will present at three upcoming investor conferences.
- Stifel Nicolaus 2012 Healthcare Conference: Exelixis’ presentation will take place at 8:35 a.m. EDT / 5:35 a.m. PDT on Thursday, September 6, 2012, in Boston.
- BioCentury Newsmakers in the Biotech Industry 2012 Conference: Exelixis’ presentation will take place at 10:30 a.m. EDT / 7:30 a.m. PDT on Friday, September 7, 2012, in New York.
- Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference: Exelixis’ presentation will take place at 8:35 a.m. EDT / 5:35 a.m. PDT on Tuesday, September 11, 2012, in New York.
During each presentation, Dr. Morrissey will discuss the company’s development program and plans for cabozantinib, and review the most recent publicly available data for the compound. He will also provide a general business update.
Each presentation will be webcast and may be accessed via the Event Calendar page under Investors at www.exelixis.com.
About ExelixisExelixis, Inc. is a biotechnology company committed to developing small molecule therapies for the treatment of cancer. Exelixis is focusing its proprietary resources and development efforts exclusively on cabozantinib (formerly known as XL184), its most advanced product candidate, in order to maximize the therapeutic and commercial potential of this compound. Exelixis believes cabozantinib has the potential to be a high-quality, broadly-active, differentiated pharmaceutical product that can make a meaningful difference in the lives of patients. Exelixis has also established a portfolio of other novel compounds that it believes have the potential to address serious unmet medical needs, many of which are being advanced by partners as part of collaborations. For more information, please visit the company's web site at www.exelixis.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV