HOUSTON, Aug. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Group 1 Automotive, Inc. (NYSE: GPI), a Fortune 500 automotive retailer, today announced that management will present at the Goldman Sachs 19th Annual Global Retailing Conference in New York City.
Group 1 is scheduled to present at The Plaza Hotel on Sept. 5, at 8:50 a.m. ET. A webcast of the 'fireside chat' and a copy of the handout will be available on the Investor Relations section of Group 1's website at www.group1auto.com or http://www.group1corp.com/news/events.aspx.
About Group 1 Automotive, Inc.
Group 1 owns and operates 122 automotive dealerships, 159 franchises, and 28 collision centers in the United States and the United Kingdom that offer 32 brands of automobiles. Through its dealerships, the company sells new and used cars and light trucks; arranges related vehicle financing, service and insurance contracts; provides automotive maintenance and repair services; and sells vehicle parts.Group 1 Automotive can be reached on the Internet at www.group1auto.com. Investor Contacts:Kim Paper CanningManager, Investor RelationsGroup 1 Automotive, Inc.713-647-5741 | firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contacts: Pete DeLongchampsV.P. Financial Services and Manufacturer RelationsGroup 1 Automotive, Inc.713-647-5770 | email@example.com Clint WoodsPierpont Communications, Inc.713-627-2223 | firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Group 1 Automotive, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV