INDIANAPOLIS, Aug. 30, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Angie's List (Nasdaq:ANGI), announced today that Co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer, Angie Hicks, and Chief Financial Officer, Bob Millard, will present to the investment community at Deutsche Bank's dbAccess 2012 Technology Conference to be held at Wynn Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV. Management will present on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 11:30 a.m. PT (2:30 p.m. ET).
Live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on Angie's List Investor Relations website at http://investor.angieslist.com/ .
About Angie's ListAngie's List helps consumers have happy transactions with local service professionals in more than 550 categories of service, ranging from home improvement to health care. More than 1.5 million subscribers across the U.S. submit more than 65,000 reviews each month about their consumer experiences and use Angie's List to gain unlimited access to local ratings, exclusive discounts, the Angie's List magazine, the Angie's List complaint resolution service and information about how to make the most of their home improvement projects.
CONTACT: Investor Relations at Angie's List 888-619-2655 email@example.com Or Brinlea Johnson or Allise Furlani The Blueshirt Group for Angie's List 212-331-8424 or 212-331-8433 firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV