Chart is a leading independent global manufacturer of highly engineered equipment used in the production, storage and end-use of hydrocarbon and industrial gases. The majority of Chart's products are used throughout the liquid gas supply chain for purification, liquefaction, distribution, storage and end-use applications, the largest portion of which are energy-related. Chart has domestic operations located across the United States and an international presence in Asia, Australia and Europe. For more information on Chart visit: http://www.b2i.us/irpass.asp?BzID=1444&to=ea&Nav=0&S=0&L=1 .
AirSep Corporation is a premier manufacturer of PSA oxygen generating systems for medical and industrial applications. The company's two divisions meet a wide variety of respiratory and commercial needs in more than 100 countries. For more information on AirSep visit: http://www.airsep.com .
For more information, click here: http://ir.chartindustries.com/
CONTACT: Michael F. Biehl, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer 216-626-1216 Michael.Biehl@chartindustries.com Ken Webster, Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer and Controller 216-626-1216 Ken.Webster@chartindustries.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV