GREENVILLE, Wis., Aug. 30, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- School Specialty (Nasdaq:SCHS) announced today that the company will be hosting one-on-one and group meetings at the Barrington Research Growth Conference on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago, IL. Analysts and portfolio managers that wish to attend the conference or would like to request a meeting should contact Barrington.
About School Specialty, Inc.
School Specialty is a leading education company that provides innovative and proprietary products, programs and services to help educators engage and inspire students of all ages and abilities to learn. The company designs, develops, and provides preK-12 educators with the latest and very best curriculum, supplemental learning resources, and school supplies. Working in collaboration with educators, School Specialty reaches beyond the scope of textbooks to help teachers, guidance counselors and school administrators ensure that every student reaches his or her full potential.Accelerated Learning's major products include: Wordly Wise 3000 ®, Premier ™ Agenda, Delta Education ™, FOSS ®, CPO Science ™, Frey Scientific ®, Educator's Publishing Service, Academy of Reading ®, Think Math! ™, MCI ®, S.P.I.R.E. ® and SPARK ™. Educational Resources proprietary brands include: Education Essentials ®, Sportime ®, Childcraft ®, Sax ® Arts & Crafts, Califone ®, abc ®, Abilitations ®, School Smart ®, Classroom Select ™ and Projects by Design ®. For more information about School Specialty, visit www.schoolspecialty.com .
CONTACT: Elizabeth M. Higashi, CFA Investor Relations 920-243-5392
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV