Plum Creek Timber Company, Inc. (NYSE: PCL) today announced that Tom Lindquist, executive vice president and chief operating officer, will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Industrials and Materials Conference in Boston on Sept. 5, 2012, at approximately 8:00 a.m. ET.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be accessible from Plum Creek’s Internet site at http://www.plumcreek.com by clicking on the “Investors” section and following the directions.
A replay of the webcast will also be available on Plum Creek’s Web site starting 24 hours after the presentation.
Plum Creek is the largest and most geographically diverse private
landowner in the nation with approximately 6.6 million acres of
timberlands in major timber producing regions of the United States and
wood products manufacturing facilities in the Northwest. For more
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV