FBL Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: FFG) today announced that James P. Brannen, Chief Executive Officer and Donald J. Seibel, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Insurance Conference in New York, NY on Thursday, September 6, 2012. They are scheduled to speak at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time and will be discussing FBL Financial Group's financial results and business strategies. Investors may access the webcast and presentation slides on FBL's website at www.fblfinancial.com.
About FBL Financial Group. FBL Financial Group is a holding company whose purpose is to protect livelihoods and futures. Its primary operating subsidiary, Farm Bureau Life Insurance Company, underwrites and markets a broad range of life insurance and annuities to individuals and businesses, which are distributed by multiline exclusive Farm Bureau agents. In addition, FBL manages all aspects of two Farm Bureau affiliated property-casualty insurance companies for a fee. FBL Financial Group, headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol FFG. For more information, please visit www.fblfinancial.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV