BIRMINGHAM, Ala., Aug. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Infinity Property and Casualty Corporation (NASDAQ: IPCC) today announced Mr. James R. Gober, Chairman, President and CEO will speak at the Keefe Bruyette & Woods Insurance Conference being held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in New York, New York, on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 11:05 a.m. (ET). A live webcast of the presentation will be available within the Investor Relations section of Infinity's website, www.infinityauto.com. A replay of the webcast will be available for ninety days.
Infinity Property and Casualty Corporation is a national provider of personal automobile insurance with a concentration on nonstandard auto insurance. Its products are offered through a network of approximately 12,900 independent agencies and brokers.
SOURCE Infinity Property and Casualty Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV