Ultralife (ULBI) offers products and services ranging from portable and standby power solutions to communications and electronics systems. This stock is trading up 3.8% at $2.89 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.73-$3.1452-Week Range: $2.40-$5.50 Volume: 40,500 Three-Month Average Volume: 30,508 From a technical perspective, ULBI is moving higher here with above average volume. This move is coming after the stock plunged from over $5 to its recent low of $2.39 during the last six months. Once ULBI hit $2.39 yesterday, the stock saw a strong uptick in volume, which could be signaling that traders are positioning for an oversold bounce. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ULBI off weakness as long as it holds today's low of $2.73. If that low holds, look for ULBI to trigger its next major breakout above $3.25 and then above its 50-day moving average of $3.39 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 30,508 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then ULBI will have a great chance of trading back towards its next significant overhead resistance level at its 200-day moving average of $4.27.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV