KIT Digital (KITD) is a provider of end-to-end video management software and services. This stock is trading up 4.3% at $3.14 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.07-$3.2252-Week Range: $2.64-$12.65 Volume: 389,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 752,422 From a technical perspective, KITD is moving sharply higher here with light volume. This move is coming after KITD recently formed a triple bottom chart pattern at $2.64, $2.65 and $2.67. Now shares of KITD are quickly moving within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once KITD takes out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $3.16 to $3.55, and then $3.82 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once KITD starts to clear those levels with volume that's near or above 752,422 shares. I would consider it very bullish if KITD can start to close above its 50-day moving average of $3.55 with strong upside volume flows. At last check, KITD has hit an intraday high of $3.23 and volume is well below its three-month average action of 752,422 shares. If KITD starts to breakout soon, then this stock has a chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $4.50 to $4.80.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV