Durect (DRRX) is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development of pharmaceutical products based on its drug delivery technology platforms. This stock is trading up 3.9% to $1.05 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.03-$1.0852-Week Range: $0.68-$1.90 Volume: 107,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 451,715 >>4 Hot Stocks to Trade (or Not) From a technical perspective, DRRX is moving notably higher here with light volume. This move is coming after DRRX recently bounced off its 200-day at 92 cents, and recaptured its 50-day at $1.00. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in DRRX as long as it's trending above its 200-day at 92 cents with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 451,715 shares as bullish. If DRRX can hold that trend, then this stock has a great chance of taking out its July high of $1.25 in the near future. Any high-volume move above $1.25 will give DRRX a great chance of trading up towards its next major overhead resistance at $1.90.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV