Amkor Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMKR) today announced that it will participate in the following investor conferences:
- 2012 Citi Technology Conference on Thursday, September 6, 2012. Amkor’s presentation will occur at 2:00 pm Eastern Time (11:00 am Pacific Time) at the Hilton New York Hotel in New York, NY.
- Deutsche Bank’s dbAccess 2012 Technology Conference on Thursday, September 13, 2012. Amkor’s presentation will occur at 11:40 am Pacific Time (2:40 pm Eastern Time) at the Encore at Wynn Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV.
Audio-only webcasts of the presentations will be made available, both live and by replay, on the Investor Relations section of the company’s website. In accordance with company policy, Amkor will not update, reaffirm or otherwise comment on any prior financial guidance during this conference. Amkor’s financial guidance for the quarter is effective only on the date given.
Amkor is a leading provider of semiconductor packaging and test services to semiconductor companies and electronics OEMs. More information on Amkor is available from the company's SEC filings and on Amkor's website:
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts